- The People’s Classifieds connects buyer, sellers, swappers, we always encourage face-to-face local trading. This means that the majority of users who reply to your Ad will be in your local area.
- We urge that when you are buying, selling or swapping you should always meet in person to see the item and exchange money, or just the item.
- To create a better experience for all users, you can only post one Ad per item, service event, etc.
- Please choose the location and category that is most relevant to your Ad and post one Ad there. Do not post the same Ad repeatedly across categories or locations.
- Posting duplicate Ads and/or posting the same Ad using a different email address isn’t allowed on The People’s Classifieds. This isn’t fair to other users and is annoying when reviewing search results.
- For the most part businesses can sell on The People’s Classifieds just like private sellers, however in some cases, businesses or people considered to be advertising for commercial purposes, may be subject to specific limits and/or policies.
- For more information on what can’t be sold on The People’s Classifieds, please click here.